We do want to have an iso that has an amazing look out of the box. In the previous article we figured out what folder/files we need to achieve such a goal.
Now we need to package it.
Content of video
- we create a new Github project for our carli-cinnamon-config
- we create a new pkgbuild for the package based on another pkgbuild
- we sign the package – gpg –detached
- we push the package to our repo and add it to our packages list
- TIP: get build packages from /var/cache/pacman/pkg
- we build the iso again containing the new package(s)
- TIP: give Github some time to show the new packages
How did we change Carli now