We have a look at the current state of the Carli 10 project and think what we can still explain.
- getting rid of all the netmodules – back to the KISS principle
- change from version name to date name
- switching from Plasma to Xfce4
- removing the calamares.desktop file from the user
- finding a grub theme
- applying a grub theme
- add prompt in Calamares before installing
- improving pkgbuild of Grub
We show you the workflow to come from Carli 10 to Carli 11.
Keeping track of settings with the creation of a release on Github.
We test out how it will look if we want to apply the KISS principle – no more netmodules.
The netmodules stay in and are just a “#” away and they are all back.